In this webinar, we discuss plans for Abridge Academy in 2023 – including the Abridge Academy curriculum, future webinars / bootcamps / coaching to help you find more online ESL students this year, and YouTube plans.
From January to May, the main focus will be on completing the first five levels of Abridge Academy’s step-by-step core curriculum. This includes the interactive lesson slides, lesson previews, workbooks and additional resources. There will also be occasional updates to several of the expansion courses, before the focus shifts more to those in the summer.
Curriculum timeline in 2023
- End of February: level 3 complete
- End of March: level 4 complete
- End of May: level 5 complete
The following additional courses will be prioritised for updates:
- English News
- Seasonal / festive lessons
One of the biggest challenges Abridge Academy members report is finding new students to grow your online teaching businesses. Since last year, we have been offering webinars, bootcamps and courses to help you develop your social media marketing skills – and this will continue going forward in 2023!
- Continuing to provide support in our WeChat and XiaoHongShu marketing Facebook group;
- Free monthly bootcamps (next one: WeChat marketing on the 13th February);
- Free webinars and tutorials (next one: design your marketing funnel strategy on the 3rd February);
- Exciting updates and new videos for the WeChat marketing course and XiaoHongShu marketing course;
- Creating new courses and programs to support you launching and growing your online teaching business!
Don’t forget to subscribe on YouTube to watch this great content in 2023:
- Chinese social media marketing tutorial videos;
- Webinar livestreams and replays;
- Useful and fun YouTube shorts with top tips and insights.
Are you excited for 2023?
Let us know in the comments what your goals are for this year!