Want to save admin time and stress dealing with payments and class scheduling?
There are options out there, including Calendly, Tutorbird, etc – but they’re quite expensive and lack some key features for teachers. That’s why today I’m SO excited to welcome Ivy from SuperTeacher to introduce the NEW SuperTeacher bookings system.
What teaching platforms does SuperTeacher bookings work with?
SuperTeacher integrates with ANY fixed-link classroom platform, including:
- Koala Go
- …and loads more!
What are the benefits of the SuperTeacher bookings system?
- Accept payments via card or WeChat pay.
- Sell one-off classes, class packages, recurring subscriptions, self-paced courses and more.
- Offer coupons and discount packages to boost sales.
- Beautiful tutor profile page with personal bio, booking calendar, packages and courses.
- Student management system to track students’ class credits and lesson history.
- Student login to manage upcoming and previous classes.
- Lesson feedback, homework and pre-work tracking system.
- Messaging system for easy communication with students.
Is this a good Calendly / Tutorbird alternative?
Ivy has put together a great graphic comparing SuperTeacher with other popular booking systems such as Calendly and Tutorbird:
Personally, I’d say that SuperTeacher comes out on top – it is cheaper, has more features, and better optimised for independent online teachers (particularly those teaching Chinese students)!
How much does SuperTeacher bookings cost?
SuperTeacher bookings has a FREE version, including ALL of the above features but with a 10% payment commission fee. I’d recommend starting on this free version to try it out or if you’re still finding your first few students – then once your independent teaching business is growing, you’ll want to invest in the paid plan (£7/ month) to reduce the payment commission fee to just 2.5%.