This series of classes, aimed at beginner level students, is themed around magic – ideal for fans of books/ films like Harry Potter! Students will develop their English skills and review key topics while enjoying classes with a fun magical theme.
Each class is designed to last 25 minutes and uses our interactive slide format – incorporating drag-and-drop activities, matching tasks and more.
- Designed for 25 minute lessons
- Suitable for one-on-one classes only
- Interactive slides format
- Fun magic theme, great for Harry Potter fans
- Suitable for young learners with a A1-A2 English level
This series of lessons is still in development. They can be completed in any order, but it is recommended that they are taught in the order suggested:
- Personalities and mascots
- You can use these classes as a stand-alone series on their own, or pick out individual lessons which link to recent core curriculum topics, thus providing more fun extension/ review opportunities.
- Ask your students what magical books or films they enjoy, and link these in to your classes! Bring in examples of their favourite characters, magical creatures, stories, etc to make the lessons even more interesting for your students.
- These classes are intended to be fun – enjoy it!