This series of classes, aimed at early intermediate students with an A2-B1 English level, is themed around space – ideal for young science enthusiasts! Students will learn about the solar system and physics, design their own space rocket, learn how to become an astronaut, and blast off on their own space adventure.
Each class is designed to last 25 minutes and uses our interactive slide format – incorporating drag-and-drop activities, matching tasks and more.
- Designed for 25 minute lessons
- Interactive slides format
- Fun space theme, great for science fans
- Suitable for young learners with a A2-B1 English level
These lessons can be completed in any order, but it is recommended that they are taught in the order suggested, due to the review activities at the start of each lesson.
- Planets of the solar system
- Orbits and space physics
- Designing a space rocket
- Becoming an astronaut
- Create your own space adventure
- The science in these lessons is kept very simple – instead, focus on developing your students’ discussion skills and get them excited about space!
- Each lesson has a more creative homework task, including making posters and models. Encourage students to share their homework at the start of each lesson to celebrate their achievements and review previous learning.
Join the Abridge Academy curriculum today!
This fun series of lessons is part of the Abridge Academy curriculum, with hundreds of interactive and engaging lessons for online ESL teachers! Join us today to turbo-boost your classes 🚀