This series of classes, aimed at beginner students, is themed around the 2022 winter Olympic games. Classes will extend on the core curriculum, for example by introducing Olympics-specific sports and famous athletes while practicing core English skills.
Each class is designed to last 25 minutes and uses our interactive slide format – incorporating drag-and-drop activities, quizzes, matching tasks and more.
- Designed for 25 minute lessons
- Interactive slides format
- Fun Olympics theme, great for sports fans
- Suitable for intermediate level students with an A2-B1 English level
These lessons can generally be completed in any order. You may wish to select one or two classes of particular interest to your students or linking into the core English lessons they are studying at the time.
- Encourage your students to engage in wider discussions around the lesson topics, for example describing their own favourite sports or athletes
- Keep up to date with the latest news and Olympic successes – these can be great talking points to bring up in class!
- Use fun rewards such as Olympic medal stickers, to follow the Olympics theme