Important: Lessons marked with an asterisk (*) are available for free tier members. For all other lessons, please ensure you have purchased a paid plan to access.
This course consists of a constantly expanding collection of stand-alone lessons covering key grammar topics. Please see the menu above to find the lessons organised by level and topic.
- Designed for 25 minute lessons
- Interactive slides format
- Games and review quizzes
- Focus on reviewing core grammar topics in more depth than the main core course
These lessons are intended to supplement your main core curriculum classes. They do not need to be completed in any particular order, but can instead be introduced where relevant to the core course topic and your students.
- Pick out lessons relevant for your students and where they need additional practice, for example a lesson which reviews grammar discussed in a recently completed core course topic. You do not need to complete these lessons in any particular order.
- Set the student the review quizzes as homework for further practice.