This series of classes, aimed at upper beginner or lower intermediate level students, is themed around travel – learning how to become a real travel agent! Students will develop their English skills and study travel related vocabulary, while also learning about different countries around the world.
Each class is designed to last 25 minutes and uses our interactive slide format – incorporating drag-and-drop activities, matching tasks and more.
- Designed for 25 minute lessons
- Suitable for one-on-one classes or small group classes
- Interactive slides format
- Suitable for students with an A2 English level
This series of lessons is still in development. They can be completed in any order, but it is recommended that they are taught in the order suggested:
- You can use these classes as a stand-alone series on their own, or pick out individual lessons which link to recent core curriculum topics, thus providing more fun extension/ review opportunities.
- Link these lessons to your students’ own experiences, for example asking them about their local city or a recent holiday they went on.
- These classes are intended to be fun – enjoy it!